Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Opinion About Molestation

I personally feel that teens don't like to talk about them being molested because it's scary, embarrassing, makes you feel guilty, and makes you feel like every thing is your fault. Mostly girls are molested by a family member which may want them to keep it a secret more. Molestation makes them depressed, quiet, and makes them have a low self esteem. They may be getting threatened about telling someone about the situation, that's mainly why they keep it a secret.

I chose to research about this topic because not many people pay attention to it, they don't understand what some teenage girls/ boys go through, most people mainly focus on prostitution or rape, but what about the kids who are being molested right now. To me its crazy how much and many people get molested everyday, every minute, and every second, and more than half percent of those parents are not paying attention. I will always keep this suck in my head EVERY 26 MIN. A TEENAGE GIRL GETS MOLESTED, it just hurts to know that someone like me is going through this alone with no one to talk to. SO PARENTS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR KIDS' BEHAVIOR AND CERTAIN CHANGES THAT THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment